Airac Data V 1405 Crashes FSC 9.5

Joeflyer

I have seen this topic already posted in the German forum and wonder if anyone else is having issues with the latest Airac 1405? For me it crashes FSC after running the FSC database. I can open the program but if I click on any button or menu, FSC hangs up and does not respond. Reverting to the 1404 version or any earlier version does not cause FSC to crash. So, for all of my addon aircraft I have reverted to 1404 until a resolution to this problem can be found.

Hi,

I have the same issue with fsc8.6 (see my last post). the path for me with navdatapro is fist time C/FSC but the database was installed like this C/ FSC+database/FSC/Database etc

the second time I choice the path c/FSC/FSC bit I see thehe airac is dissemined in the folder.

I retry with the path C/FSC/FSC/database but I have the same issue like you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Obviously there is a problem with one specific file: "dijinter.fsc". that causes this error. Just talked to the developer of FSC and he can only think of one reason causing this problem. Unfortunately he is offsite over the weekend and can look earliest on Monday on it. But as FSC works flawless with the AIRAC 1405 from Navigraph he needs his thought confirmed by the provider of NavdataPro.

Same problem here! FSC 9.5 after update with NavData 1405. FSC starts but any command makes FSC not responding.

Mladen

• 1 month later...

I've just downloaded navdatapro airac 1406 for fsc8.6 and I have the same problem after installing

the data fsc just hang and does not respond

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, FSC 8.6 is outdated meanwhile for several years and no longer supported. Upgrade to FSC 9.5.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem is not the database format. The problem is that with AIRAC 1405 the number of special data reached a limit that couldn't even be handled by FSC 9.5 until a patch was made by the developer. But I'm quite sure that there will be no such patch for the outdated 8.6. Support for FSC8.6 ended in 2010.

Archived