update fsc8

michelpia

Hi,

I just install navdatapro and all is nice for fsx and xp10.

I am just surprise to, see that if I select FSC in the menu , nothing appears, no possible to establish the path.

May be because my FSC8.6 build 010810 is too old?

I have the possibility to vist navigraph and install manually the airac but I suppose that if FSC is a aérosoft product you could furnish that airac for this version of FSC .

Thanks

hi,

in fact I have a problem. Navdatapro said that all is ok but I can't use fsc8.6. The path on my PC is C/FSC/FSC .

I see that the airac is dissemined in the folder fsc. I don't know if it's normal. I believe taht the airac is resume on one folder like the NDP_FSCback.

the fsc info lof said error with dijinter .fsc

may be the path for install airac with navdata pro for fsc8.6 is (for me:) C/FSC/FSC/database.

I think that it's the way for reinstall fsc and install nex airac with the correct path with navdatapro.

Thanks for help

I try with sucess to reinstall an old airac 1307 via an old folder of navigraph with the path C/FSC/FSC ( or wher the Exe of FSC is there).

If I retry with navdatapro to install the airac 1405 with teh same path, I see that the airac is installed but fsc "doesn't answer".

well; or my version fsc 8.6is too old or the airac 1405 have a problem (because I see another post with exactly the same problem but for FSC9.

Thanks for any help

Archived