Whats the problem may u face if using PFPX TOPCAT AEX together

Hello

Can u tell me whats the problems u face in using these hardcore programs with eachother.

Personally I am so hongry to use them to planning my coming flight, but when I start today the first thing confused me is the weights between the PFPX & TOPCAT from side and the aerosoft fuel and pax loader from other side.

Guys i feel there is uncompatibilty between the 3, anyway....tell me what the problem u facing between the three. And why i get these unsimilar weight numbers between the 3 ?!!!!!!

Thx.

Hello,

Don't forget the weights are customizable in PFPX and TOPCAT (however the default values in PFPX are the legal ones).

Best regards

Pierre

I change them and make them similar to eachother to give the same ZFW TOW ALW and DOW (or empty weight as listed in PFPX) values, but its hardly to make them similar to Aerosoft airbus payload and fuel load....I face problem that the airbus payload and fuel load cant send the similar previous values to the aircraft, make everything not precision like in between PFPX AND TOPCAT (surely after modifing the WEIGHTS between the two programs).

Any idea ????,

Archived