Twin Otter: EZDOK not cycling between cockpit views

Stillwater

Hi there,

I have just installed the Twin Otter, got the liveries right and the engines running. Adjusted the external views with EZDOK - all works as with my other planes (e. g. AXE and Catalina) including the "cycle view", where I can jump from one camera position to the next. Then I have adjusted the EZDOK cockpit views, to have all instrument & touristic views as I like. All is visible in EZDOK.

But...: I can not cycle between the cockpit views, and that IS possible in all other planes (just tested again). May this be an interference with the view selection function of the Twotter? Has someone got EZDOK working with the Twotter and found the trick?

Thanks in advance!

Gerold

• Deputy Sheriffs

But...: I can not cycle between the cockpit views, and that IS possible in all other planes (just tested again). May this be an interference with the view selection function of the Twotter? Has someone got EZDOK working with the Twotter and found the trick?

Hi Gerold,

Did you read all of this thread?

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/70283-ezdok-trackir-incompatibility/?hl=ezdok

Maybe there is something in there that helps.

Hi Gerold,

Did you read all of this thread?

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/70283-ezdok-trackir-incompatibility/?hl=ezdok

Maybe there is something in there that helps.

Thanks for your quick link, Eric. However ...
1. I ran the ezdok config tool, and the DHC6 is shown in the list of installed aircraft.
-> Ezdok works fully for the external views, incl. cycling of the views
I do not use TrackIR, but I played with disabling / enabling it in EZDOK. No change.
2. I disabled the panel selector (on the configuration page inside the Twotter)
-> no improvement. However, even with the setting "Disable panel view selector" the panel selector is existing and working - this could be a key to the problem!
Please find a setting screenshot below:
t5Fcf.jpg
3. Backed up aircraft.cfg, deleted all [CameraDefinition.X] and [CameraDefinition.XXX]sections.
-> Parts of the exterior plane were missing, but still no cycling in VC. Finn´s fix doesn´t work this way.
Maybe there is another idea how to disable the panel selector? Or am I completely mislead?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe there is another idea how to disable the panel selector? Or am I completely mislead?

I do not have EZDOK anymore, since I fly P3D I use OpusFSX, so I cannot try your setup.

Hopefully Finn has an idea about this.

If I understand you correctly, it is the EZDOK 'cockpit views' that are not working for you, but instead the default Twin Otter views keep working even if you disable the selector?

If I understand you correctly, it is the EZDOK 'cockpit views' that are not working for you, but instead the default Twin Otter views keep working even if you disable the selector?

1. The EZDOK cockpit views work, but I have to click on them in the EZDOK window.

2. I just cannot cycle these cockpit views, like I can with every other plane.

3. Yes, the default Twin Otter views keep working even if I disable the selector, like shown in the screenshot above. Confusing.

The option to disable the panel selector is only a choice if the selector will be shown in the lower left corner or not when changing the views.

The panel view can be removed entirely by commenting out it´s section in the panel.cfg.

Also all camera views can be removed or commented out in the aircraft.cfg, whereafter views should work like in default aircraft, and thus be setup via Ezdok.

I don´t think the panel viewer is compatible with Ezdok, but I have not seen any reports about that before this thread.

Finn

Archived