GATC selects the wrong final waypoint for departures

Please take a look at this picture (I add the arrows to show the SIDs path) :

post-107479-0-94715800-1398220855_thumb.

The displayed SIDs are for the same transitions, but for the opposite side of the runway. NEST1B is for 19R, JEAN1B is for 01L.

AFR6318 took off from 19R, but GATC selected JEANS as its final waypoint, which is wrong.

By the way, I found that GATC doesn't handle transition for both SID and STAR, does it?

Regards,

Sarun Intaralawan

Please take a look at this picture (I add the arrows to show the SIDs path) :

attachicon.gif2014-04-23_092758.png

The displayed SIDs are for the same transitions, but for the opposite side of the runway. NEST1B is for 19R, JEAN1B is for 01L.

AFR6318 took off from 19R, but GATC selected JEANS as its final waypoint, which is wrong.

By the way, I found that GATC doesn't handle transition for both SID and STAR, does it?

Regards,

Sarun Intaralawan

Let me welcome you to Aerosoft.

:)

I write to you "from the other side of the globe". Nevertheless we can share our experience with airports and a/c worldwide. I am not yet sure which aircraft you use. But we share more than people who don't know a thing about aviation:

TG >> B744, A388.

LH >> B744, A388.

I use the LH-B744 fsx (by pmdg). And I know an issue that exists since fsx was invented....

The Suvarnabhumi airport is not included in fsx. Is this ignorance by the people who invented fsx?

Thus, I am not able to help you with VTBS in fsx. Can we write a complaint to our Star Alliance? They were definitely not able to ensure a VTBS support within fsx.

And the grande opening of VTBS in September 2006 as a completely new destination is not really a strong excuse (fsx is sold since October 2006).

Did I miss a VTBS update for the fsx default airports?

:(

Next time I'll have a look into the aerosoft shop, before I'll try to help...

"GATC is a standalone simulator, which enables you to feel like a professional atc." (translated from the German as shop by me)

So, our topic's got nothing to do with fsx. But let's see how far we both can get with our aviation knowledge.

You say that...

an AF-A343 is not properly depicted in GATC, concerning the t/o on your HomeAirport, which is VTBS.

You definitely know more about Suvarnabhumi than me.

So, if you are a plane spotter at Suvarnabhumi and you've seen that the AF-A343's own different t/o procedures at VTBS, you should be able to edit this detail.

I am able to create individual waypoints in my LH-B744 fsx (by pmdg).

Again from the GATC description in the shop:

"In this simulator, nearly everything is subject to the influence of the atc (i.e. you)".

So, theoretically, there is no problem.

But I don't own GATC.

pmdg is known for semipro products. Not all simulators reach that far...

PS: In your screenshot, I have identified one of my avatars....

:D

But the flight number is wrong. One correct number is:

DLH 0772, A346.

So again, I don't know how precise GATC is, in terms of semipro use.

• 3 weeks later...

If I recall correctly, there's no transition for a SID, but....

I expected same kind of issue with aircraft exitings on various SID point on LFPG... eg : PG082, wich is, imo a nonsense, since it's a onway FIX to direct traffic and procedures not a NAVAID or an exit point to airways....

Archived