Thessaloniki X reviewed by Mutley (gold award)

• Aerosoft

With a score of 9.8 out of 10 (and a Gold Award), Mutleys Hangar reviewed Thessaloniki X. And boy do they like it! "Well, with Aerosoft Thessaloniki X you will find yourself completely immersed in an area of outstanding beauty and attention to detail. From the not so lowly trees and shrubs to the overwhelming amount of bespoke buildings, sports stadiums, ancient ruins, roadways, parks, and much more. With the mix of a wonderfully detailed airport and the surrounding city and urban/rural areas, ports and recreational areas, you can not help but feel you are there for real.

The development team have completely mastered this airport in a way which no one else has done. With a little tweaking on my part, the amount of detail I was able to retain whilst keeping my frame rates at a more than acceptable level is, I believe, testament to the effort and hard work the team has put in. It may only be approximately 20 sq km, but what an outstandingly amazing 20 sq km it is. I am thoroughly impressed with Aerosoft Thessaloniki X and would recommend it to any type of pilot, be it large heavy tube fliers or the not so heavy general aviation aircraft pilots. I doubt very much you would be disappointed".

Check it out here: http://www.mutleyshangar.com/reviews/bri/tx/tx.htm

Also some nice images!

24%20Taxi%20Rank.jpg

19%20Airport%20Roof%204.jpg

26%20Terminal%20Entrance.jpg

Archived