hi guys

AS Airbus EX V1.10 Light not illuminate well on the ground

here is a comparable pics

this my ilght illuminatiion

post-67580-0-27220600-1398168292_thumb.j

and i think it should like this

post-67580-0-01845800-1398168481_thumb.j

any help guys for that...........thx

Make sure that you use the latest version of the AXE, which is 1.16. Yours is quite outdated.

hi

i install the lastest V1.16..

still have the problem....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont turn on light from L keyboard letter go to over head and turn on .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i turned ON the light from OH panel not L Keyboard button, can u screenshot your landing light.

i dont know why i got this light illumination mot like other users (like in the picture above).

i turned ON the light from OH panel not L Keyboard button, can u screenshot your landing light.

i dont know why i got this light illumination mot like other users (like in the picture above).

Test with other airport. The problem is the add-on scenery not the AXE. I've the same problem with some sceneries.

Test with other airport. The problem is the add-on scenery not the AXE. I've the same problem with some sceneries.

So I will vary thank u if u give an example about the airport that will give me an appropriat ground illumination like in the 2nd pictures above !

It depends very much on the airport you fly at.

We got the lights at the current level because most simmers fly on Addon airports with custom made runways and those most often illuminate much stronger than default FSX runways.

You could try any of our German Airports serial for example and you will see the lights much stronger than on default airports.

same problem with my plane- lights like storm lamps. IMHO the lights should work on EVERY scenery (and on FSX default at first)- not only on your addon airports. this reply is more or less a bit cheeky and doesn't help a thing...

I would endorse Flugmatz comments. The ABX exterior lights are very disappointing both with the default FSX and add-on scenery (UK2000Scenery and Mega Airports). The Taxi/Takeoff and Taxi Turn Lights are pencil thin making it necessary to use the Landing Light to see anything at night. Even the Landing Lights have a very flat pattern meaning that there is no ground illumination until you are on the runway.

The FSX/ABX lights bear no comparison to the JAR Design Airbus A320neo/X-Plane 10.25 external lighting which is excellent and far more realistic.

X-plane offers far different possibilities than FSX does though... the lights will be improved in the A318/A319, but it will still have to be within the limits of what can be done in FSX.

same problem with my plane- lights like storm lamps. IMHO the lights should work on EVERY scenery (and on FSX default at first)- not only on your addon airports. this reply is more or less a bit cheeky and doesn't help a thing...

Most customers fly on Addon scenery and on those it looks fine for most users.

You simply can't get it right for everyone. Some (ok, actually most) guys are using shader mods which make the lights looking very different again and so on. We had the lights brighter in a Beta so that they looked good on default runways, but this made them almost unusable on addon scenery since there you could only see a big white area and no runway at all anymore.

For the majority of our customers we found the best compromise possible for the lights at the time they were programmed.

ok- have you seen my post in the german forum with my screenshots from EDDF and EDDN? My question is why they look so different (bright enough in EDDF, fair in EDDN, dark as hell in LOWI). No addon scenery in use at the time. IMHO the compromise reg. brightness should go more to the bright side than to the dark one. I made some tests with other airports and they look all different even when the pavement looks the same at daylight. And it has nothing to do with size or importance of AP: Heathrow is rather dark, Frankfurt is bright.

To quote Monty Pyton: Allways look at the bright side...

I can't recreate the dark versions of the lights you talk of. In my sim it's always very bright on all addon sceneries with custom ground (which nowadays is standart!). The same goes for all Beta Testers.

Archived