GATC idea enhancement

Hi!
I get some idea of improvement for GATC:
* Add a command to add or remove some planes.
* Add in multiplayer the Center position.
* Add a simple way to makes aircrafts follow transitions ( I didn't understand how to do it)
* make one able to change speed vector (2,3..minutes)
* Make a more easy traffic config : just enter number of planes per hour and set peak min max and %.

That's what I have. If people want to add idea it can be great :)

Bye

Antoine

LOL. This is simulator therefore automatic "Clear to land" doesn't make sense :P

As for the rest I like and will try to include:

make one able to change speed vector (2,3..minutes)

Add a simple way to makes aircrafts follow transitions ( I didn't understand how to do it)

I didn't get the thing about Center position. Can you explain?

btw, there is command to add plane: FORCE NEXT

As for removing... No cheating :P

LOL. This is simulator therefore automatic "Clear to land" doesn't make sense :P

As for the rest I like and will try to include:

make one able to change speed vector (2,3..minutes)

Add a simple way to makes aircrafts follow transitions ( I didn't understand how to do it)

I didn't get the thing about Center position. Can you explain?

As for removing... No cheating :P

Hey !

An Approach doesn't manage the "clear to land" it's the tower's job :)

* Add in multiplayer the Center position : an "enroute position" in order to pre-sequence trafics for the approach :)

Thanks for the command :D. It there one to remove a plane ? :D It's not on the manual :P

*Is it possible to remove line which extand runways (in blue)

Thanks for your answer :)

Bye

Antoine

GATC simulates approach AND tower. You can separate this in multiplayer mode.

As for the command I already wrote, there is no command for removing aircraft as this is cheating and not needed. Why would you need one? Just land the aircraft ;)

Centerlines are used for mouse instruction for visual approach. You can of course set their color to background color and length to minimum.

And radar position, as this is what you describe, will be not simulated in GATC. Sorry.

As for removing... No cheating

When you said that it suppose that it exists one :P

=> It can be usefull because sometime in multiplayer, we have problems to transfert trafics, so nobody have the airplane and he made holding for infine times... I know 5 people who have GATC and both thinks it can be (very) usefull to add a command to remove planes :)

Centerlines are used for mouse instruction for visual approach. You can of course set their color to background color and length to minimum.

Yes but we just need the centerlines of runways which are in use :)

And radar position, as this is what you describe, will be not simulated in GATC. Sorry.

Ok no problem :)

Is it posible to add the number of AIRPROX that we made?

Bye :D

• 6 months later...

Archived