Want to save 5 Euro buying Lukla?

boshar

Basically we believe that the current expertise of piracy is so good that the level of protection needed exceeds what honest customers will accept. Our regular customers know we value them and we know they are honest. So we take a risk and hope our customers will stay honest while we decrease our protection. There will always be pirates, people who STEAL software. We just do not want to spend MORE time and effort (= money) into fighting them. Clearly we go against most major FS addon companies who are increasing protection. It is up to the customers to decide what direction is right.

Hallo Mathijs,

I'm very happy to hear this news. I hope you get the sales you deserve. This is a refreshing change in an industry that in my opinion is spoiled by the distrust you sometimes have to put up with as a legal customer. Its now looking very likely that next time I won't wait until the boxed product is out. I hope you will get a pay via Paypal option in the new shop. Its okay for me to buy via simmarket but I feel you guys should get the full benefit off a sale.

Some people might know that we are building a new download shop.

Will our old purchases also migrate to the new shop or do we hav to visit two sites for updates, install keys, ... ? I have bad memorys about the change of the shop-system at Lago :(

What about a secound discounted product at the new shop for all people already owning Lukla :D , perhaps Casablanca or Scenery Germany 1 :wink:

What about a secound discounted product at the new shop for all people already owning Lukla :D , perhaps Casablanca or Scenery Germany 1 :wink:

You mean you haven't tried Casablanca yet? :shock: You dont know what your missing :)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't feel bad, Holger. I haven't tried it yet either, but you know my feeling. I am hoping there is a migration to bush flying in Africa with the Animals in FSX. Who knows....

I have a freeware for Casablanca, but it doesn't have the airports or seaport. Was weighing the purchase...Maybe a good place to fly into from the Canaries? I don't fly into Europe a lot, so was trying to justify the purchase..

Brian

Grizzly_Air