Google Earth for FSX?

F747fly

I was wondering something last night. I found out that you can make scnery objects with Google Sketchup, the items you make with it you need to convert and then place in FSX... With the program people also make objects to place in Google earth, that makes the cities in Google earth FSX-compatible aswell (I guess) So would it be possible to in some way use the google earth cities as FSX city sceneries?

Please discuss and let me know how you look to this!;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

I was wondering something last night. I found out that you can make scnery objects with Google Sketchup, the items you make with it you need to convert and then place in FSX... With the program people also make objects to place in Google earth, that makes the cities in Google earth FSX-compatible aswell (I guess) So would it be possible to in some way use the google earth cities as FSX city sceneries?

Please discuss and let me know how you look to this! ;)

On my end it is dutch but google helps you to find an answer on this: http://www.google.com/permissions/geoguidelines.html

Archived