Question ....Mega Airport Frankfurt....

Archer

Hi I hope i am right here

I bought Mega Airport Frankfurt in the Online shop...Its really great....

but i have a question.....when i taxi to the parking position everything is ok....but how can the passenger Bridge dock on to the Aircraft.. I saw the movie before i bought the product and it said that this is possible...i foubnd absolutly nothing in the manual...

Thanks

• Developer

Hi,

I don't think that the movie was from the MAF Product, because what you read (don't read) in the manuel is and was allways true: The Gates are static for the moment.

Sorry,

Oiver Pabst

but i have a question.....when i taxi to the parking position everything is ok....but how can the passenger Bridge dock on to the Aircraft.. I saw the movie before i bought the product and it said that this is possible...i foubnd absolutly nothing in the manual...

Mega Airport Frankfurt does not contain active docking systems. It does however contain active parking.

There is a stop boar at most getes that will park your aircraft in the appropriate position, however no moving jetways have been implimented.

In the movie, i also thought the gates move, but if you watch it again, the 747 is moving, rather than the gates. Its an optical illusion.

FlyTampa (another scenery developer - who did MAVienna) have given the reason for this, and i follow it. Simply put, active docking has never been 100% accurate. Therefore it detratacts from realisim (not to mention framerates). Until it is, they will not do it.

I would imagine its the same for the German Airports team.