MarcelFelde

PC-6 B2-H4 'Turbo Porter' 4X Preview

I do not know if I am the only one to be totally crazy about this plane (and particularly about the G950 version) but that already makes almost 4 years that we are waiting for it. It is disappointing and hopeless... We have to ask somebody else. 727135986_PC-6G950.thumb.jpg.157d1b52c28d2dbaa796219219313509.jpg

Look at that ! It is so beautifull, but it will probably never get into a simulator... 

• Upvote 1

Lol, Just checking in. I been following this with anticipation for several years now and this is just sad to see it has not moved at all.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RHaas said:

Lol, Just checking in. I been following this with anticipation for several years now and this is just sad to see it has not moved at all.  

Yes mate me too... this is a neverending story... But maybe the Thranda PC-6 on X-Plane 11 will be released. But the plane is not enought realistic and there are problems of proportion with the wheels and the suspensions I think. I tried to help the guy but he deleted my comments... If you are interested check here. Maybe this guy will make the plane and not let us wait 4 years for nothing https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/156262-announcing-the-pilatus-pc6-project/&page=3

I am terribly sorry to say that as the publisher we do not feel this project will ever see a release in the form we would demand it to be,  This is a personal failure to me as I kept defending the project so long. But it is behind the curve now. It would take massive efforts to make it up to date and the developer is not behind the project anymore. 

Beating a dead horse gets old very fast. Sorry.

• Upvote 4