setting aircraft parameters

how do you set up new aircraft parameters? it always tells me that it cant connect to flightsim when i try? all the trucks, gates etc work on the default aircraft but not on addons such as feelthere embraer 175.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Either

- right click on the exe and choose "Run as Administrator"

or

- right click on the exe -> properties -> Compatibility -> check "Run as Administrator"

They are both running as administrator but still nothing. Do you just minimize the flightsim and bring aes config?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

How do you do what? Park at an airport?

Have you looked at the manual? This is an extremely easy step to perform.

Start FS

Park at an AES activated airport, I believe default EDDN is free

Open AESHELP ON THE DESKTOP ! Not within FS.

When it has initialized press Set aircraft parameters with the FS window open the AES cfg will overlay.

Adjust your positions and save as the aircraft type i.e B738,B744,B777

Then after that everyting "should" work

• Deputy Sheriffs

it works :) how could i bring the aes window up at the same time as fs? it might sound even stupider so sorry if it is.

so i can view them both at the same time.

Are you sure you read the manual? ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

yes, but it doesn't say anything about bringing them up at the same time to see them both.

Of course is this written in the manual. :rolleyes:

I can now set the parameters. But have to minimize fs with the windows key, adjust the settings and then reload it and it takes ages... -also, do i have to buy the airport online (eg- justflight) and enable it with aes and the services will work? Double checking before i buy things i don't need to.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Here you can find a list of all supported airports: http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/aesairports.html.

These airprorts are all payware or freeware (except default EDDN). So you have to have the airport installed on your PC where you want to use AES, meaning either download the freeware or buy the respective addon.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can not buy an airport via AES:

- buy the airport addon from whereever you want, boxed or download

- buy the required credits for this airport

You wouldn't know how to fix this would you-

On feelthere emb175 the doors are align with the aes markers. So the stairs appear in the right place in spot, but in vc the stairs are next to the cockpit and come through it a little bit.

in vc the stairs are next to the cockpit and come through it a little bit.

That glitch sometimes happens and I am afraid there is nothing that can be done about it. Just ignore it.

Archived