New Scenery Idea

jooder

Gents / Lady's

As you now Turkey is one of the most visit holiday destinations for Europe and russian country's.

Why there is not a good scenery for the most holiday airports (Antalya, Izmir etc).

Are there any plans for it or it stray's with an idea?.

Best regards,

Ralph

I'd prefer some big african airports as Windhoek, Harare, Abidjan and/or Antanarivo.

That would be perfect..... African Airports 1 :)

It's just cool to take a big aifcraft and fly to an african destination with a big airport and little traffic....

Regards,

Dan

• Aerosoft
I'd prefer some big african airports as Windhoek, Harare, Abidjan and/or Antanarivo.

That would be perfect..... African Airports 1 :)

It's just cool to take a big aifcraft and fly to an african destination with a big airport and little traffic....

Regards,

Dan

Keep talking folks, we are listening all the time. Not always this results in a product but we have a database of these requests and often it results in a short exploration. Because we don't want to give all our ideas away it won't always show publically.

Hi

I agree, Windhoek would be great.

That's the city I grew up.

Actually Windhoek has got two airports: Windhoek Hosea Kutako International Airport (http://www.namibweb.com/airport.htm) and a small airport closer to the city, i.e. Eros Airport (http://www.world-airport-codes.com/namibia/eros-7658.html)

How about throwing in some scenery for the rest of Namibia? It such a beautiful country!

Regards

Eberhard

I know I am going to get kicked for this...but what the heck.. No one in the US is doing it...

How about Aspen Colarado?

Or I'll go with Turkey too.. Mainly Istanbul airport and the Bosphoros and all the landmarks and buildings around it..

or basically any difficult mountenous airports anywhere in the world.

BTW.. I can't wait for FSX and the high resolution in y'alls hand.

Manny

• 1 month later...
I would like to have the Ramstein Air Base in Germany in detail. I don't know if the Air Base is of general interest, but I think that this is a nice idea.

Well there was the aircrash there, and it is quite a famous airbase. or as far as i know anyway. Authough (dont quote me) it might have already been covered but a product.

I have a few suggestions myself, but i also have lots of reasons, and need to send a few emails before i open my mouth.

Besides 2 of my requests have been done (LHR (both by UK2000 and now Simwings) and LGW (UK2000)). you just have to wait.

Well, I totally agree that Ramstein would be cool, however...

It's a highly secured AB, where photography is strictly forbidden. After 9/11 America is more alerted than ever before. So, letting Designers create a highly detailed Scenery, like MAF for example, would be absurd.

I do not see this happen, sorry. :oops:

I would like to see a new series of highly detailed, small, rural airfields either private or state owned (non-fictional of course) that host small annual fly-ins. It would be cool to have some calender generated animated vehicles and custom AI to coincide with said fly-ins. Megascenery compatible as well.

I like the idea of African Airports. With FSX we're supposed to have animal movement - herds of antelope, elephants, giraffes. Flying into a private game reserve would be interesting, along with some dirt strips for bush flying. Perhaps include some of the new FSX missions, such as anti-poaching surveilance flights, flying doctors to villages, etc. Lots of new possibilities.

John

I like the idea of African Airports. With FSX we're supposed to have animal movement - herds of antelope, elephants, giraffes. Flying into a private game reserve would be interesting, along with some dirt strips for bush flying. Perhaps include some of the new FSX missions, such as anti-poaching surveilance flights, flying doctors to villages, etc. Lots of new possibilities.

John

I agree. I have started creating dirt strip and bush airports in Africa in anticipation of FSX. But I would like to see some larger airports in East Africa.

Brian