Speedlink Darkfire steering wheel

Nark

Hi,

I ordered CityBus Munich the other day, and while I love these games I got a couples of problems with it. The most annoying one is that my steering wheel pedals are not correctly recognized. I applied the "combined pedals" function but when I want to assign my brake pedal to the brake command it switches the axis from accelerate to brake and puts accelerate to "unknown". I fixed this by manually editting the settings.xml file in the app data folder. But now when I brake it sometimes locks up the bus. I can't accelerate anymore. It happens randomely after braking. I have to wiggle the pedals to get going again(it then brakes and thereafter the RPM's go up again and I can drive off).

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

are you sure the joysticks are correctly calibrated?

Hi Emi,

Yes I'm sure. Everything works as it should when calibrating in windows.

Ok, could you try simply to reinstall CBS? Maybe something has gone wrong during the installation. Due to your editing to the XML file we can't know for sure what may be causing the problem now, but with a clean installation the problem should no longer happen.

Archived