Mega Airport Dublin performance issues

Flymikele ; Fr888 ; I have the same issue with AI traffic ... but not with IVAO, but with my classique AI Traffic ... I also never see this on my other mega airport ... The AI traffic move in the upright ... lol

"EIDW converting into 2.0 Gb of scenery " !!! Great job ... ... When I see some other developers make a very pleasent mega airport in big quality under 500 Mo ... KMCO ... MMMX .... KLAX ... LTBA ...KIAD ...CYUL ...VTBS ...or very pleasent and performer ... OMDB

and Dublin are a medium airport size versus this airports ... Then ... why this race to big volume if is it possible make more good product with a low ?

dewfjtdueofp.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flymikele ; Fr888 ; I have the same issue with AI traffic ... but not with IVAO, but with my classique AI Traffic ... I also never see this on my other mega airport ... The AI traffic move in the upright ... lol

"EIDW converting into 2.0 Gb of scenery " !!! Great job ... ... When I see some other developers make a very pleasent mega airport in big quality under 500 Mo ... KMCO ... MMMX .... KLAX ... LTBA ...KIAD ...CYUL ...VTBS ...or very pleasent and performer ... OMDB

and Dublin are a medium airport size versus this airports ... Then ... why this race to big volume if is it possible make more good product with a low ?

Same here with World of Ai and a few more issues like gray jetbridges instead of green, all this after version 1.01 was released:

I also don't understand why a medium sized airport has 2 Gb while other larger airports have way less than that and perform much better.

Many of us are having serious problems with this scenery. We paid 25 € for a product with so many problems, because it is not really usable.
This history of AI traffic (even on IVAO) that are evil was something that I had never seen before this scenery.

I was forced to uninstall (after pay 25€ this is unbelievable) it and install the old scenery.

For the first time with Aerosoft i'm a dissatisfied consumer, we hope for a serious update.

The EIDW developer and Aerosoft will have to track down the causes of your issues first. Not an easy task after all the testing, beta-testing, and hundreds of licences sold that work flawlessly.

Think Aerosoft Thessaloniki X: Uproar in the forum for a couple of weeks, until it turned out, the scenery was high-quality right from the start. (Like in "issues at the users' ends")

I never intended to buy Aerosoft Dublin, but now I'm getting curious. :P

I have the same issue with Ai Traffic......

I think this is an Scenery Problem and not an Ai Traffic Issue. Now its your turn Aerosoft. A lot of user have this Problem and your only answer is: "This is a user fault". Common....

It only happen in Dublin!!

tommi-pc-2014-mar-20-iijol.jpg

• Developer

Looks like there is an issue with a not correct terminated Transform, which generate this funny AI Model "corruption", we will double check that.

i have seen a couple of screens with this issue now, and it looks like this always happens at the same gate. Maybe the developers should doublecheck the afcad there.

Overall the scenery works well for me and I'm happy enough with it. I have P3d 2.1 on a spinning disc and all my scenery is on an SSD which I imagine helps with scenery loading times. The only irritant for me is the movement I see in the ground texturing around my aircraft. It's as if the various layers are moving relative to each other and produces an admittedly hard to describe shaking which destroys the effect of what I see as great textures; if only they didn't shake.

My AI traffic is fine fortunately so if I can find a fix I'll be more than happy with my purchase. Any thoughts from anyone?

Overall the scenery works well for me and I'm happy enough with it. I have P3d 2.1 on a spinning disc and all my scenery is on an SSD which I imagine helps with scenery loading times. The only irritant for me is the movement I see in the ground texturing around my aircraft. It's as if the various layers are moving relative to each other and produces an admittedly hard to describe shaking which destroys the effect of what I see as great textures; if only they didn't shake.

My AI traffic is fine fortunately so if I can find a fix I'll be more than happy with my purchase. Any thoughts from anyone?

Yep noticed this too there is an issue here and fault in scenery design back to the drawing board Aerosoft ;-)

Same here with World of Ai and a few more issues like gray jetbridges instead of green, all this after version 1.01 was released:

I also don't understand why a medium sized airport has 2 Gb while other larger airports have way less than that and perform much better.

Just so you know those jetbridges that you see grey, are grey in real life only some of them are green.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just a short info, version 1.02 is avialable:

• FIXED RUNWAY 16 CENTERLINE LIGHTS
  • FIXED AES LITE ISSUES
  • IMPROVED MANUAL

• FIXED CRASY AI PLANE SALTO
  • FIXED APPROACH LIGHTS

It is available as full installer from your shop account or as an update from the supportdatabase: http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?language=en

Yep noticed this too there is an issue here and fault in scenery design back to the drawing board Aerosoft ;-)

Strangely, the problem has disappeared for me. The only thing of any consequence that I did was reinstall the AI traffic that I use, maybe try that.

Just a short info, version 1.02 is avialable:

• FIXED RUNWAY 16 CENTERLINE LIGHTS
  • FIXED AES LITE ISSUES
  • IMPROVED MANUAL

• FIXED CRASY AI PLANE SALTO
  • FIXED APPROACH LIGHTS

It is available as full installer from your shop account or as an update from the supportdatabase: http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?language=en

After installing 1.02...

post-70989-0-49793900-1395336539_thumb.j

Just so you know those jetbridges that you see grey, are grey in real life only some of them are green.

Are you sure about that?

Look at my jetbridges:

post-43210-0-46323500-1395340186_thumb.j

Now go to Aerosoft store and look at Dublin screenshots:

http://www.aerosoft.de/_php_projekte/_php_screenshots/screenshots.php?sp=fsx&p=mega-airport-dublin

I can't see any gray jetbridge.

Are you sure about that?

Look at my jetbridges:

attachicon.gifEIDW jetbridges.jpg

http://www.aerosoft.de/_php_projekte/_php_screenshots/screenshots.php?sp=fsx&p=mega-airport-dublin

I was at the airport today and those bridges are grey, so it is correct.

Are you sure about that?

Look at my jetbridges:

attachicon.gifEIDW jetbridges.jpg

From Google Maps Satellite, here's the jetways:

EdDEx9d.png

This is in real life though.

I was at the airport today and those bridges are grey, so it is correct.

Even if it is correct I want to know if it matches the scenery colors. It's odd that the scenery promotional screenshots show one thing and we see something different when we have it installed in our FSX. I want to be sure this is not another bug.

From Google Maps Satellite, here's the jetways:

EdDEx9d.png

This is in real life though.

You can't tell anything from that, because they are all grey on top. The green Aer Lingus scheme is only on the sides

See here:

post-70989-0-05567700-1395341188_thumb.j

Aerosoft clearly has them correct.

They must have fixed it since taking the product page screenshots.

You can't tell anything from that, because they are all grey on top. The green Aer Lingus scheme is only on the sides

See here:

attachicon.gifeidw6.jpg

Aerosoft clearly has them correct.

They must have fixed it since taking the product page screenshots.

Didn't realize that, sorry. I can clarify this with my own pictures:

pVWEpKNl.jpg

Archived