No Cold & Dark function

Hello together,

i was happy to switch to Prepar3D 2.1 this weekend and bought the Airbus X Extended to have a good addon for this new simulator.

My happyness is all gone right now again!

I installed Prepar3D successfully, it works well with the standard planes. I installed Airbus X Extended then, what looked good for the first moment. Then it came to install the RAAS software. At the End it says something with "cant point to the directory of Prepar3D, cant find/create dll.xml"...by the way when clicking continue it says "was installed succesfully".

Goint into Prepar3D i can choose all the Airbus planes, fine, but then when i will start with a flight from Cold & Dark the trouble begins --> i push Aircraft state --> Cold & Dark on MCDU2 and all what happens is that the gear lever goes up?! Shouldnt the whole Airbus be shut down from power? All panels are still on, both MCDUs are still on, nothing else happens.

The other point is, i didnt even had the menu bar "Add-Ons" in the simulator menu bar. --> I recognized that the installer creates a new folder "Prepar3D" next to the "Prepar3D v2" folder in the AppData/Roaming...directory. In this "Prepar3D" folder there was a dll.xml, so i copied this one inte the "Prepar3D v2" folder...at least the RAAS pro was in the menu bat then...

Furtheron when i go to the outside view an move the rudders the are flackering strangely...this cant be normal also?!

I have to say that during installation of Airbus X Extended and RAAS i had to point to the install directory manually?!

Sorry for my little "aggressive" writing but i am loosing my patience soon...i spended HOURS on HOURS with FSX over years because of other trouble...i thought with P3D everything will get much better. The sim itself looks pretty good though, but why does a Add-On what officially supports P3D not working??? I already spend more than 5 hours with this issue without any success.

usually i just wanted to install this and go flying...

thank you for your help in advance!

Stefan

Today i recognized that the fuel planner doesntwork either..."Windows hat ein Problem festgestellt. Anwendung wird beendet..."

I cant do anything with this addon except looking around in the cockpit...that so frustating.

• 3 months later...

Solved after installing the SimCinnect.msi files from the P3D directory.

Works perfect now!

Stefan

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Hi i´ve the same problem what's SimCinnect.msi? Where can i found it?

Archived