Dear Users,

the latest PFPX 1.14 is now available for download.

In the last few weeks we´ve been working on several improvements based on your Feedback.

Beside many minor improvements this updates fixes stability issues on certain configurations and includes a completely reworked route Export function for various add-ons.

EDIT: Please make a full Installation (not update) until further notice.

Christian&Judith

Chris,

I have allways updated with update packages only and it have worked just fine for me. Some say that you should do clean reinstall but thats neglectable.

If you want to export your custom aircaft templates then go to aicraft database, edit your custom plane and then choose save as template. It will go into your PFPX data. You can take it from there, put it back in after reinstall and build new aircraft from template.

I also recommend to export your routes pack.

Just did a full install. First uninstall then a full install of 1.14.

Still the vanishing info box. Move mouse over an airway label. The very first time it pops up and stays as it should but

after that it pops up and vanish direct.

I'll uninstall and will go back to 1.12 where it works as it should.

From now on I will not upgrade anymore unless someone else on WinXP can verify that it have been fixed.

Dear Users,

the latest PFPX 1.14 is now available for download.

In the last few weeks we´ve been working on several improvements based on your Feedback.

Beside many minor improvements this updates fixes stability issues on certain configurations and includes a completely reworked route Export function for various add-ons.

EDIT: Please make a full Installation (not update) until further notice.

Christian&Judith

Thanks full installation but validation is messed up see results below :(

Reverting back to 1.13

Untitled-1a_zps2f8d4346.jpg

Nevermind solved the issue changed the aircraft registration without the "-"

You need to write the AC Registration without the dash, so GFLBC. The Dash is a delimiter in the CFMU validator, so it must not be in the callsign or registration.

This is a change to previous versions where PFPX removed the '-' for validation purposes.

As a heads up for those with large fleets and schedules changing the fleet numbers for the current format will require re-linking the aircraft in the schedules.

Hi all,

The new version does not build the route with SIDS/STARS automatically, as in the previous one, flight plan must be edited and the procedures have to be added by the user. Is this intended?

Flight levels on planing cannot be enforced any more. Inserting FLXXX still results in the optimal FL designed by the programme. This is very inconvenient, resulting in, for example, designed FL400 on 300 mile route and weather info for points along the route for this flight level, and not the intened one. This forces me to go back to the previous version.

Kind regards

Rafal

Hi all,

Having to uninstall after creating new routes, profiles, plus I have PFPX on a network is a real bummer.

Looks like a lot of users have a lot of work to do.

If we are going to have to uninstall/reinstall and the spend a lot of time configuring for each new enhancement this is going to be a real pain.

Have the formats of these profile files changed as well?

Bill Clark

Hi all,

The new version does not build the route with SIDS/STARS automatically, as in the previous one, flight plan must be edited and the procedures have to be added by the user. Is this intended?

Flight levels on planing cannot be enforced any more. Inserting FLXXX still results in the optimal FL designed by the programme. This is very inconvenient, resulting in, for example, designed FL400 on 300 mile route and weather info for points along the route for this flight level, and not the intened one. This forces me to go back to the previous version.

Kind regards

Rafal

+1, i have the same problem, i'm back to 1.13.

+1, i have the same problem, i'm back to 1.13.

I find that at least on first plan with a saved route it does add the SID/STAR.

Failing that simply place 'AUTO' either side of the route and build within the planner.

I took their advice and ran the full installer. No problems here.

Don't be confused Ray, uninstall and do a full install. From what I have seen nothing has been lost but then I haven't saved any routes.

Does anyone know how I might be able to backup my saved websites, fuel settings, and aircraft? I did a fair amount of customization and I'd like to not have to re-input everything.

Archived