I keep getting "your are not entitled to download new version??"

BadaBing

Ok, so I had to format my drive, reload a fresh FSX install, etc. and all other add-ons. I go to reinstall NavDataPro and I get the dreaded message. I check the account as it suggests and my current key/email is all up to date. When is going on? How do I get this reactivated?

Thanks,

Rob

I'm not sure to be exact. But just about a month ago I purchased one new cycle. Does the cycle have anything to do with the update? I'm just trying to reinstall the NavDataPro program and reinstall my last cycle I purchased. Then later buy a new cycle.

Cheers,

• 4 weeks later...

BadaBing would you please contact me once with your serial and email address at fabian.boulegue@aerosoft.com refered to that forum post i ll help you.

Greets

Fabian

Fabian,

Hope you are keeping well.

I just did a new W8.1 installation, keep getting the same error...can I contact you via email? I've purchased a year subcription for the record.

Thanks in advance for the help provided.

Regards,

Roberto

Archived