NavDataPro 1403 & Majestic Dash 8

HondaJet

This is my second download since getting NavDataPro. I installed 1403 the day it came out and did a Dash 8 flight to NZMS. My AivlaSoft EFB (same data cycle) showed several approaches and STARS to NZMS however, the FMS in the dash 8 had no approaches or STARS. Yesterday 1403 R.2 came out so I installed that. Then I did a flight this morning to NZNR and had the same issues there. There were STARS & Approaches to each runway in AivlaSoft and none in Dash 8 FMS.

Then I pulled up the route in my EFB again while writing this post for the NZMS flight and the approaches and STARS were gone after loading R.2. Why would the navdata be different for the EFB vs the Dash 8? I am using the code from Sar71 post to install navdata to the Majestic Dash 8. Is this just a Dash 8 problem or do I have a NavData install problem?

Thanks

Jerry

I ended up going back to my last Navigraph data from November 2013 and the STARS and Approaches were there in the Dash 8. Are any of you guys using NavDataPro for the Dash 8 having these kinds of issues?

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry,

please keep in mind that even though there is a usermade "fix" to get the NDP cycle working in the Majestic Dash 8 they are not officially compatible.

Understood Emi,

Is there any chance NavDataPro will be able to provide a compatible version for the Dash 8 sometime soon? It would be a shame if we had to divert back to Navigraph to get a good data set for the Dash 8.

Thanks,

Jerry

Archived