AES v2.35: ETA for new airports?

Hi Oliver,

I know you are busy with development, but do you happen to have an ETA for the next group of airports.

Thank you in advance.

Yes, I'm literally dying to see AES at new EGLL and ZSPD. Can't even fly into these airports without AES.

Oliver, you have made us AES-drug addicted!!!!

Don't forget about Taxi2Gate Istabul-Atatürk (LTBA) that is scheduled for release tomorrow and Mega Airport Dublin that will be released in a couple of days.

Yes, I'm literally dying to see AES at new EGLL and ZSPD. Can't even fly into these airports without AES.

Oliver, you have made us AES-drug addicted!!!!

Exactely my words :) It could be the best airport, but I can't use it without AES. Looking realy forward for a new version including some new airports.

Yes, it would be really great to get some status info, Oliver! Thanks for your great work, we all love AES, and won't fly to our new airports unless they have AES Support! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Hummmmm, eager, eager, yes I'm also. I don't doubt Oliver is working hard on it. We have to wait, and when we least expect it, tadaaaa ....... surprise new version. In the meantime, I already bought Heathrow V3, but didn't install it yet. It has to wait :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I know we are desperate for a release date to cover new airports (i know I am) but remember many airports from major developers have been coming onto the market at a rate of knots which will hopefully be AES suitable so at this stage we have to be a little patient and I'm sure we will get an answer in good time :)

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Oli

First of all, I want to thank you once more for such a great product like AES is. Without AES, I can't use Airports anymore.

But anyway I'd like to write this few lines, because at this time I'm a bit dissapointed with the communication.

I know you are working hard and with all my respect I know how difficult it is, supporting such a big community. But I think that we custommers diserve also a bit "respect" and ignoring all this request in just giving an update is maybe not the "finest" way. I see, that you are responding to all other questions in that forum.

Why can you not only give us a small update wihle the first time we kindly aksed for that was on 7 March? Meanwhile we have passed almost 2month wiht several other users, asking just for a small update/info.

I kindly ask you to give us a small statement when we can expect a new version. The last one is now more than 4 month old and for me personally, I look every day and hope, a new version has been released with EGLL, ZSPD etc.

Please don't take it as critique but I hope you understand us custommer also(?).

If you are so busy at this time, would it maybe be possible to do a small update with temporary files (like EIDW and BER) for EGLL; EIDW FS9 and ZSPD?

Thank you for supporting more airports and for your understanding.

Kind Regards

Patrick

• Developer

Patrick,

my respect to "customers" of 20 year in the Flightsimscene is, that I only announce release dates, when I know that they are realistic and can be hold.

The respect of many poeple in the Scene end, when you define a date, which you don't hold in that minute you have defined it. So, I will give them no reason to do that, and that works fine for the last years now.

My list of todo's is long, I know that, but time is a not endless existing ressource and will need to handle with care, otherwise you will have time for the end of the universe, but there is no internet connection beside Petrus ;)

• 2 weeks later...

An update to the list of recent releases:

Important 2014 releases
UK2000 Heathrow V3 (FS9/FSX) 2.35
SyriaSim Damascus Xtreme (Freeware, FS9/FSX)
TropicalSim Porto 2014 (FS9/FSX)
Aerosoft Bergamo (FSX)
ARMI Project Kuwait (FS9/FSX)
Taxi2Gate Istanbul-Ataturk (FSX) 2.35
Taxi2Gate Orlando (FS9) 2.35
Mega Airport Dublin (FS9/FSX) 2.34 as temp fix
BDO Aviation King Abdul Aziz (FSX
JetStream Designs Little Rock (FSX) 2.35
Mega Airport Berlin-Brandenburg (FSX) 2.34 as temp fix
SkyHighSim Belgrade V2 (FSX)
ImagineSim Shanghai-Pudong (FS9/FSX)
FlightBeam Denver (FSX)
LatinVFR San Juan (FSX)
Taxi2Gate Pointe-à-Pitre (FSX) 2.35
TropicalSim Punta Cana (FS9/FSX)
MDesign Moscow Domodedovo (FSX)

Close to release:
PacSim Manila (FSX)
A_A Sceneries Kuala Lumpur (FSX)
MK Studios Bologna (FSX)
XHTlabs Prague (FSX)

'Shamrock122' Belfast City (FSDeveloper) (FSX)

All waiting to get AES'ed :)

EDIT: Updated 09-05-2014

That will be an important release for Asia, would be a shame if it doesn't make it into the next AES release...

Archived