AES scenery

Hello,

I seem to have a problem with my AES program, I fly a Boeing 727-200 and every time I asked for the jetway to be deployed it does not attach to the front door of the AC, it moves to the over the wing door, also when asking for a push back the tractor slides under the aircraft in the middle of the AC, not to the nose gear position.

Can you help me with this problem.

Thanks

Sieg

I think you need to configurate it manually, start a flight with your 727 on an airport that aes supports. Start aeshelp program, then click configuration :). The aeshelp program can you find under start or your FSX path-aerosoft-AES-Aeshelp :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello,

I seem to have a problem with my AES program, I fly a Boeing 727-200 and every time I asked for the jetway to be deployed it does not attach to the front door of the AC, it moves to the over the wing door, also when asking for a push back the tractor slides under the aircraft in the middle of the AC, not to the nose gear position.

Can you help me with this problem.

Thanks

Sieg

Reading the manual solves your problem.

Archived