NavDataPro - UFMC v. 2.8 updating issue with X-Plane 10 (10.25)

MarkkuL

Hi,

I have NavDataPro v. 1.0.1.7 installed on Win 7.

I have UFMC v 2.8 installed on X-plane 10, v.10.25 (64 bit)

When updating the Airac 1402 on my addons even the UFMC dataset for SSG 748i works perfectly, but in case of FJCC Universal FMC (native installation) it fails.

It looks that NavDataPro installs the files to FJCC_FMC folder, but when opening/starting the UFMC on x-plane the old Airac is still visible there.

And NavDataPro UI looks like the following:

FJCC Universal FMC (X-plane 10)

Dataset: - UFMC -

Cycle: - installed ( V. 1402 R. 2), backup (not found)

E:\X-Plane 10\Resources\plugins\FJCC_FMC

That will not happen with other addons, just with UFMC.

777 Worldliner Professional - OK

757 Professional - OK

JARDesign A320neo - OK

JRollon Planes CRJ200 - OK

SSG 748i - OK

I would very much appreciate somebody could be able to help me with this.

Markku

Have you maybe been flying a plane with the UFMC installed while you were updating? That may have prevented the files from being overwritten.

• 2 weeks later...

When updating the Airac 1402 on my addons even the UFMC dataset for SSG 748i works perfectly, but in case of FJCC Universal FMC (native installation) it fails.

I noticed that, too.

The files you download from NavDataPro are called ufmc_SID.dat and ufmc_STAR.dat.

But UFMC seems to look for the files PSSSID.dat and PSSSTAR.dat.

So I deleted the old .dat files and renamed the NavDataPro files accordingly (i.e. renamed ufmc_SID.dat to PSSSID.dat and ufmc_STAR.dat to PSSSTAR.dat). Then the files are read correctly and SID/STARs work.

Archived