Nav data Problem re PMDG B737 for FS9

shanwick

Hi

I have the PMDG B737-900 for FS9 and I have just updated the FMC with the latest nav info from NavDataPro.

The FMC shows the correct AIRAC cycle which is 1402 FEB06MAR05/14.

I am trying to program a flight from LSGS Sion [switzerland] to EHBK Maastricht [Netherlands] but the FMC is telling me that there are no SIDs for LSGS and no STARs available for EHBK. Both airports definitely have these procedures and they show up correctly in FlightSim Commander which I have also updated to the same AIRAC cycle.

The strange thing is that before I did the update EHBK was showing as having STARs although LSGS didn't have any SIDs. So I seem to have lost STARs in the upgrade!!

Can anyone please give me any clues as to why I am having this problem as I can't fathom it out myself?

Many thanks.

David

OK, I've now solved this.

The installation procedure did not recognise that for the PMDG B737 the data has to be installed in two different folders. It installed everything into one folder and I had to manually move some of it.

David

Archived