Aerosoft NavData Pro

miller114

After downloading a new cycle I get an error message "Installation complete Error (10). Can someone describe what this error is and how I can solve it? Thank you.

I have today purchased Aerosoft NavDataPro one-year description but it fails to install on my Mac Pro (2013) / OS-X 10.9.2 with the error message "Instance Management Error - Error while checking for instances - An error occurred while trying to manage the selected instance". I did have a previous, out of date installation of NavDataPro which I have deleted.
I am trying to install in X-Plane 10.25 (mac) for JAR Design Airbus 320neo.
Your help and advice is requested.

I managed to sort out my problem but it required some devolving. This is a 2 stage installation: the first, installs the application installer and the second the data installer. I first restored my original out-of-date Aerosoft NavDataPro folder (applications/aerosoft/navdatapro) from backup and then install the latest purchase to a new folder (applications/aerosoft2/navdatapro) before it worked. Far too complicated for its own good. Data protection yes but not at the inconvenience of the legitimate purchaser.

Archived