Not able to update from simmarket

Unfortunately I purchased GATC from simmarket.com. They are not keeping up to date on the updates for GATC. Is it possible that i can obtain the update through Aerosoft?

Thanks for any info,

Robert Davis

• Aerosoft

Unfortunately I purchased GATC from simmarket.com. They are not keeping up to date on the updates for GATC. Is it possible that i can obtain the update through Aerosoft?

Thanks for any info,

Robert Davis

If you register the product at our shop you get access to all updates. Let me know if there is still a problem though!

If you register the product at our shop you get access to all updates. Let me know if there is still a problem though!

I'm sorry, but I can't find where to register my product. (Is it possibly inside the application? I'm at work and can't access now) I looked through the site logged on to my account.

Thanks for your help,

Robert Davis

• Deputy Sheriffs

On the left hand side of the website under Support/Service, click on FAQ/Updates and set up an account (different to your shop account) to register your products.

I must be having a senior moment. I registered GATC. I could not find it on the list right off, but after pressing registration another product it was on that list. I entered my reg number and email. My program was registered. I pressed continue and I was show link for the full version. When I click on it I am told I can down load through my account if I purchased it at Aerosoft. If I go to my account there is a line through purchase history.

I am lost.

Robert Davis

Archived