Twin Otter extended faulty Garmin 530

Arismac

G'day all, first post but I have been around awhile.

I have just installed the DHC-6 from FSS. The Garmin 530 is not operating correctly. I can not adjust COM or VLOC and can not enter ICAO or destination details. In fact about the only thing that appears to be working is the VLOC/GPS toggle. A flight plan installed from a third party application displays in the main display and indiucates the departure ICAO.

My FS9 Garmin 530 is working OK in other aircraft including a custom install into a QW BAe Avro, although this was not working perfectly before the LM HotFix for P3D v2.1 but is fine now.

I paid FSS by PayPal but it looks like I am going to need a refund on this one.

Cheers,

Mac

PS: I dropped an FS9 Garmin into a an extra window in the PAD Twotter and it works just fine.

Have You tried using the mousewheel to adjust frequencies and textstrings ?

The Garmin in the Twotter is simply the default FS9gps tweaked to look like the Garmin GNS 530.

This is the first report that it doesnt work after we have sold thousand of copies.

Finn

Got it, thank you kind Sir, and congratulations on your sales figures. May they continue to grow. Also very good news that you now fly with P3D.

Archived