Visibility of HSI (Yoke in the way)

alcheyenne

I am having a little problem seeing the HSI. I use my Track IR and I am having difficulty seeing around the yoke to allow me to see the HSI so I can set my heading and course. Anyone find a solution?

Thanks for any help!

Alcheyenne

Attached is a screenshot showing that I am unable to get a clear view of the HSI because of the yoke. Please show me your screenshot that shows a view of the HSI so that I can try to readjust my trackir to the proper view.

Thanks!

alcheyenne

post-49294-0-83528700-1393548131_thumb.j

Your viewpoint is much to low. Set the camera higher as long as you are able to view the HSI above the yoke, so that the upper part of the yoke is about the lower corner of the HSI.

Here is a screenshot on how the Twin Otter extended looks on my system with TrackIR enabled and reset, though I´m looking slightly downwards:

post-7458-0-11787800-1393609429_thumb.jp

If Yours look different, then the viwpoint has been changed, maybe with a 3rd party cameratool, or TrackIr view has not been reset.

Finn

Archived