Aircraft not following SID in EFHK

Could you please check Airport data for Helsinki-Vantaa (EFHK)? It seems that almost all aircraft on the departure wants to fly to some random waypoints, and they are always given only heading on the departure, although I have selected "Aircraft follow SID on departure", and selected the departure runway. At all other airports this works perfectly, but in EFHK there is probably some error in the airport data...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, for me it's not random. It's the one of possible leaving points. It's just that not all runways have SIDs for all leaving points... hence the heading. You need to vector it.

Well, for me it's not random. It's the one of possible leaving points. It's just that not all runways have SIDs for all leaving points... hence the heading. You need to vector it.

Ok, could you then tell me, where in the NavData are those leaving points defined? Because I don't see a reason why there should be other waypoints than the last waypoints of SIDs...

You need to take the SID's. Lets say DINB2N for RWY22R:

SID,DINB2N,22R,5
CD, ,0,0,0,HEL,0,0.0,219.0,2.5,2,730,0,0,0,0,0,0,
CF,HK451,60.304667,24.781942,0,HEL,240.8,5.5,275.0,3.0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
TF,ASTIV,60.234722,24.423889,0, ,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0,0,0,1,250,0,0,0,
TF,DINBA,60.203889,24.268611,0, ,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,
DINBA would be your "exit".
What "SID's" are going wrong? There are some with less points and no TF for instance. Don't know if this is something?

I know where to find SIDs and STARs, but the problem is that apart from these SIDs airplanes are also flying to the waypoints, that are are not listed in these SIDs for EFHK. So they are just assigned runway heading for departure and I have to manually direct them to the given waypoint. What I want to do is get rid of these exit waypoints without SIDs, so all departing aircraft will have its assigned SID.

Archived