Missing approach procedure for runway 24.

arie

I'am playing GATC with the airport Schiphol (EHAM) and i missed the approach procedure for runway 24. Under Procedures you can find the 'D24_SPL (APPR 24)', but when do check that box you become the same procedure as 'D27_SPL (APPR 27)'.

I think this is a program-bug. Is there already a patch for this problem or am I the first guy who plays GATC with EHAM?

My version is 1.1.06. I hope there is a quick solution.

Please see this two charts by Navigraph:

post-53494-0-92944800-1392827330_thumb.j

As you can see both approaches are identical but in the very last moments aircraft turn sharply for runway 24. See IGS approach for runway 24 in Runways tab in GATC (under visible approaches).

• Aerosoft

Robert is perfectly correct here. The approach on 24 goes right over Buitenveldert from the east, say Amstelveen and right before final it turns in to 24. This approach isn't done a lot btw.

But it is great fun in a simulator. Just like the sidestep they do from an 36R approach to 04. The DC3 from the Dakota Association used to do that a lot. Really demands skil from the pilot to do a turn that close to the runway.

Hi, thanks all for the quick response. I didn't look for the real approach charts. That approach is done for security reasons above the city of Amsterdam, I think. I'll try it out with the PMDG B737. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for help.

Archived