Problems Twotter

gert57

Hi Support & all,

Getting to know my new Twotter Extended I ran into some problems:

1. When working through the checklist I came to Auto feather test.

When switching auto feather test switch of I got the green checkmark.

Then I advanced powerlever left to 88% ng, but couldn't click the checkbox. Nothing happened, mo green or red check mark.

Lower items unclickable, so startup not possible (by the book :confused_s: )

2. When in VC pilot view, and panning to the overhead panel, I could not move the flap lever with the mouse. (airplane condition all engines running)

Does this point to a faulty install and do I have to uninstall and install again?

Thanks for help.

Gert

• Deputy Sheriffs

Further info: The flaps are nor draggable but can be moved with the mouse wheel in the VC.

Is this correct?

You should note how the dragging of levers works. It only works moving the mouse up and down (vertically), while the flaps lever moves horizontally. This can be confusing, but it is a limitation in the sim.

I have now tried at least to do the Autofeather test 10 times without being able to replicate the issue.

But during the testing I found that the script could be further enhanced.

Look here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/79040-alternative-script-for-the-checklist-autofeather-test/?p=564139

Finn

• 1 month later...

Archived