Activation - Launcher

Hi!

I just bought the game, Installed without problems then activated with the launcher but every time I open GATC (from the launcher or from the .exe) it says it have to be activated, and I already do it. In fact, in aerosoft launcher, it says the game is ACTIVATED.

Of course I uninstalled several time and deleted also the logs on documents folder.

Any idea?

Arturo G
PC Specs: - i3 550 @ 3.20Ghz | 4GB DD3 | ATI Radeon HD 5670 2258MB | 27" Display 2560x1440 | 26" 1920x1080 | OS X 10.8 | Win7 Pro x64 (Boot Camp)
AC Specs: - 1920x1200 | Fs Off | Vsync Off | AF 4x | AA 2x | FXAA Off | Shadows low | HDR disabled | M.Blur Off | C.Maps Low | Faces1 | AvgFPS ~202 | Every aid off | xbox 360 controller + Logitech G254

Hi try to reinstall Aerosoft launcher and then activate it again with Aerosoft Launcher, it worked for me, or de-activate GATC with Aerosoft Launcher and restart your computer then activate GATC again with Launcher.

Finally i got the solution, It was easy, I just activate again the product. On the launcher I deactivate the copy on that computer and I activate it again. Then it work without any problem. Maybe the launcher didn't copy a file to GATC during the first activation.

Thanks for the ideas anyway!

Archived