A few remarks

First of all : Great software !

Now :

Still bugs (for example at KEWR) with SID points too close to the RWY.

When you save a Rush Hour and start it up again, it sometimes changes itself to a Classic.

The "caution" when established on the ILS is really annoying on airports with a simultaneous RWY approach. But I understand you are working on it.

I am an ATC in real life, and I must say good job, keep unbugging.... !

IIRC, SIDS with 4L and 22L....some take off and are gone almost immediately after take off, or they can't reach the first point and keep turning around.

Looks as though the SIDS aren't in it properly.

When I see the SID charts of KEWR, I can understand why GATC loses the airplane so quickly. Those are vector departures, not defined departures via a routing to an "exit point" so GATC removes the plane from the sim when the vectoring part should start. Or at least, that is my guess.

Your thinking is correct ;) I will look into this issue but unfortunately nothing can be done about it at the moment.

About the Rush Hour, the main goal of that mode is to compete and get highest score. if you play it at 1x acceleration you will last around one hour, two at most so no real reason for saving. You can save the session though and continue it as Classic session.

Caution warning is being worked on but for now you can silent it with volume slider. Visual caution will remain so you still have warnings ;)

Not really. It only force them to be cleared to first waypoint. You can, however, remove all SID's from navdata file for that airport. Then Aircraft will select some VOR as their dep. point.

Archived