Editing the database

The new database is just great, thank you Peter.

But there are still some things I would like to adjust and would like some guidance so I can do it more effectively. Is there a SDK guide or manual I can look up?

For example, I don't know how to specify the frequency of airline visits to an airport. Here in Australia we expect to have lots of Qantas or Virgin flights and very few if any American Airlines flights, especially at a regional airport. So I need to add some sort of weighting factor so we see more of one airline than others.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

I asked about the possibility of editing the frequency of airline visits to airports in my post of 27 January and didn't even get an acknowledgement to my post let alone a reply.

Good luck with your endeavour - maybe you will have better luck than me!

David

• Aerosoft

I asked about the possibility of editing the frequency of airline visits to airports in my post of 27 January and didn't even get an acknowledgement to my post let alone a reply.

David

It's an item on our list of possible additions.

David

If we left your suggestion unanswered than I am terribly sorry. We've added this to our potential new features list, but nothing's for sure.

Archived