Voting Poll for NLS A380-Do you want it also for FS9?

Velocity

Voting Poll for NLS A380-Do you want it also for FS9?
This pol was started by NLS yesterday.

They want to know how the interest is for a FS9 version.

The FSX and P3D will come surely.

This poll concerns only the FS9 version.

My opinion:

The FS9 diserves a good A380! There no alternatives, but the crap Wilco A380 which is for the trash.

Many users here still use the FS9 platform and wish an original A380 with VC and 2D panel.

An A380 by NLS could be a tribute to the "OLD ONE".

So here is the chance for you to vote. If you want the FS9, too, then kick on the lower button.

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll62882x6b90486e-3

I voted for FSX/P3D only. FS2004 is as good as dead and by the time it will be finished there will be nobody left to buy it.

There isn't a single aircraft developer in the world that still does FS2004, it has come to a full stop years ago. Some sceneries are still being ported over to FS2004, but that's also becoming less. And an aircraft is far less easy to port over to FS2004 than a scenery, so it's just not profitable. You'd have to scrap lots of features and the outside model would look significantly worse.

If you want this plane, you just have to move on to FSX like everybody else.

• Aerosoft

Only vote for a FS9 version if you are actually determined to buy the A380. A "nice to have" vote without actually considering the purchase would be highly misleading for NLS.

That's always the problem. In every poll you see that there are loads of FS2004 users and they all want products. But when you have a product for FSX and FS2004 you see only a very small percentage downloads the FS2004 version. We know there are a lot of FS2004 pilots, but it is 11 year old software and I understand why people do not want to invest in it. (and that's aside from the fact most developers do not want to do any work for it because they are so limited compared to FSX)

I don't really know why NLS have set up this poll (...) - it won't help them making decisions

My thoughts exaclty.

The economic reality that stands behind developing and releasing commercial products for FS9 is quite clear.

But maybe that is because NLS is a new player in this business and they wish to collect information somehow.

Archived