SimCheckSoftware - A300-FMC-add on now available

• Aerosoft
There are several GPS based retrofits available for real life A300B4 users, most are based around a GPS module which provides lateral guidance information to the A300 autopilot and flight director system. Some systems only feature a GPS control display unit (CDU), others also include an Electronic Horizontal Situation Indicator with Electronic Flight Information System controller. The new SimCheckSoftware - A300-FMC-add on is a low cost enhancement for our popular A300.
<lf>
simcheck_a300b4-200_06.jpg
simcheck_a300b4-200_01.jpg

There are several GPS based retrofits available for real life A300B4 users, most are based around a GPS module which provides lateral guidance information to the A300 autopilot and flight director system. Some systems only feature a GPS control display unit (CDU), others also include an Electronic Horizontal Situation Indicator with Electronic Flight Information System controller. The new SimCheckSoftware - A300-FMC-add on is a low cost enhancement for our popular A300.
<lf>
simcheck_a300b4-200_06.jpg
simcheck_a300b4-200_01.jpg

Bought it. Installed it. Love it!

Thanks Bjorn, SimCheck and Aerosoft. A different A300B4-200 to fly. :D

Mark

this may sound stupid but I cant seem to install the FMC upgrade well its not showing on the panels is there something I am missing in the install procedure

forget this post have sorted it out not reading the manual DOE

Similar to the previous poster I have installed the FMC upgrade but still cannot view nor access the panels showing the FMC upgrade. in the cockpit. Read the manual but must be overlooking something.

Can anyone help guide me?

Thanks in advance

Similar to the previous poster I have installed the FMC upgrade but still cannot view nor access the panels showing the FMC upgrade. in the cockpit. Read the manual but must be overlooking something.

Can anyone help guide me?

Thanks in advance

Have you configured your A300s with the new livery manager? You can opt for INS or FMC on each repaint in your hanger.

Have you configured your A300s with the new livery manager? You can opt for INS or FMC on each repaint in your hanger.

Thanks for the reply- I will try that tonIght when i get home.

Hi NAV button at the AFCS doesn't seem to make the plane to follow the flight plan as per the FMC ? also I load fuel using the FSX fuel & load manager and It's shown correctly at the FMC but at fuel tank it's about 1/3 of the amount ....If I add fuel to the tanks through the refuel gauge, it shows on the fuel tank the correct read but double the amount at the FMC Help :)

I have downloaded the navigraph navdata for Quality wings all products and started the automatic install into FSX but does not load into the fmc what folder holds the navdata for simcheck

Archived