February screenshot contest

The theme for this month is "difficult approaches".

Show us your flying skills while following any difficult (but legal) approach.

The theme for this month is "difficult approaches".

Show us your flying skills while following any difficult (but legal) approach.

Great title! …but like the crosswind landings theme…a single still shows zero skills IMHO

It is a pity there is not a video competition for these kind of themes as I would love to see my fellow flight simmers virtual flying skills. (without music!)

Still this is not my forum so bring on the stills!

The problem with videos is that there are people who really have skills and those who rather fly the thing without being seen :ph34r:

Those who have rather no skills in video editing would have no chance...

With screenshots it is a bit different. Everyone can press the v key in FS and then get a picture.

In pictures the editing does by far not have such a great impact as in videos.

(This is just my personal opinion about it)

With screenshots it is a bit different. Everyone can press the v key in FS and then get a picture.

But, why there are Photoshop-Made "Pictures/ Collages" are allowed in a SCREENSHOT-Contest? ;-) And I don't mean the "simple" editing of Colours etc... ;-)

But that's my thoughts about it ;-)

The problem with videos is that there are people who really have skills and those who rather fly the thing without being seen :ph34r:

Those who have rather no skills in video editing would have no chance...

(This is just my personal opinion about it)

Hello Emi, of course you are quite right screenshots are far easier than video.

I was just hoping Aerosoft could have a video contest as well as a screenshot contest ……that way we could win more prizes. :D

Edit: Lovely shot Mr Nilsson!…just add a little heat haze to the engine exhaust and you have a potential winner! :)

Not exactly a screenshot, although I had a screen :) My first attempt on a manual / no ATS landing at Cologne in Lufthansas MD-11 simulator in Frankfurt. Now that's what I call a difficult approach ;) Note the sweaty forehead :)

20130605-frankfurt_0001_zps62203037.jpg

Cheers,

Archived