PFPX wind direction/temprature not matched to the real weather inside FSX (FSGRW)

Hello

When I fly through the OFP, at certain waypoint the wind direction/speed is 270/84, but in the sim using the FSGRW is a different value, it is a 254/44 in the ND (PMDG747) at FL of 36000.

Also the temrature at this point is -54, but in the EICAS (PMDG747) it is -23.

I use PFPX internal weather mode (cuz the FSGRW in these days not work with PFPX i dont know why [[ (the path is correct and everything is good and it was work propably for the last three weeks) & due to that the aFsgrw does not provide TAF to my planned flight ]], and inside fsx i use FSGRW as WeatherEngine.

Could anyone tell me what is going on, (i think its a perfect idea to produce a weatherdngine specific fot the PFPX to move away alk these problems.

Finally really PFPX is the number1 fsx addon available.....

Thanks team.

Hi,

When you plan a flight, the wind forecast is made at planning time. More the flight is performed late after planning, more the forecast become unreliable.

The second point is quite simple: The EICAS displays the TAT which is higher than the OAT indicated on the OFP, because the airframe friction with the air.

Hope this Help

Best Regards

Pierre

Archived