Twin Otter v1.11 to v1.21?

skybiker

Hi,

I just reïnstalled DHC-C Twin otter on my new PC. I bought the CD in 2008. So the version i'm reïnstalling is V1.11 (saw it while reïnstalling)

When I register the cd at the product supportpage, I see that there is an update v.21. I can't see wether this is an update for me or not.

Also I can't see anything about 'extended' on my version of the DHC-6, so I don't think I have the extended version.

Can anyone tell me if I should install the update v1.21?

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Twinotter Extended is a complety new product. But as owner of the old version you are entitled for a 20% discount. Just enter your serial number during the purchasing process in the corresponding field.

The Twinotter Extended is a complety new product. But as owner of the old version you are entitled for a 20% discount. Just enter your serial number during the purchasing process in the corresponding field.

ok, thanks for clarifying the 'extended' version.

But the version v1.21 is still not clear. Anyone else can advise on that?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Version 1.21 is the latest version for the old Twinotter and is a full build for those with the download version. It is the same as the boxed version you own. So no need to install it.

Version 1.21 is the latest version for the old Twinotter and is a full build for those with the download version. It is the same as the boxed version you own. So no need to install it.

Ok, clear now. Tnx!!

I went to Aerosoft downloads page and I only see ver 1.11?

Where is ver 1.21?

Both the old and the new extended Twin Otters are for FSX only.

You cannot convert the models to funktion in FS9, since FS9 has a much lower limit for number of polygons etc..

Finn

Hello Finn,

thanks for your reply. I understand in general why the FSX Model could not be converted. I just want to know,

if aerosoft could may produce a FS9 version of this bird. I am sure that the FS9 Users will appreciate it.

• Aerosoft

Hello Finn,

thanks for your reply. I understand in general why the FSX Model could not be converted. I just want to know,

if aerosoft could may produce a FS9 version of this bird. I am sure that the FS9 Users will appreciate it.

Sorry that will not happen. Not nearly enough customers to make it commercially possible.

Archived