Question regarding use of SDKs

Hi

I am currently working EGJJ which is Jersey airport in the Channel Islands, UK.

The simulator is creating flights with flight numbers beginning with AWE which I guess is American West, callsign Cactus.

In the real world AWE does not fly to EGJJ and so for the sake of realism I would like to stop these particular flights from being generated. However, when I look up Cactus in the airline SDK AWE is listed as its ICAO designator but EGJJ is not listed as one of the airports it uses. I'm confused :confused_s:

Am I not understanding how the SDKs work or am I doing something wrong? Any help to stop these particular flights from being generated will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

David

Hi

Cactus ( the call sign of US Airways) does not have any Airports set so could turn up at any Airport , this could be done to give Traffic to less well served Airports . A way around this is to give Cactus some US airports to fly to so wont turn up at EGJJ ... there are in fact Two ""Cactus"" listed which are this one with out airports and a long distance one that has airports listed... i have also altered TWA to another random C/S as they no longer fly plus added some other aircraf to the fleet .

Rich

• Aerosoft

Hi

Cactus ( the call sign of US Airways) does not have any Airports set so could turn up at any Airport , this could be done to give Traffic to less well served Airports . A way around this is to give Cactus some US airports to fly to so wont turn up at EGJJ ... there are in fact Two ""Cactus"" listed which are this one with out airports and a long distance one that has airports listed... i have also altered TWA to another random C/S as they no longer fly plus added some other aircraf to the fleet .

Rich

Rich do upload these files okay?

Archived