FSGRW and PFPX 1.13 issue

• 3 weeks later...

Can we get any information about the upcoming update which has been said to arrive after a week in January of 26th? Cause I'm having the same issue which holds me back of flying finally...

Thanks

Can we get any information about the upcoming update which has been said to arrive after a week in January of 26th? Cause I'm having the same issue which holds me back of flying finally...

Thanks

Not sure why it would stop you flying. I find planning with the PFPX online weather and flying with FSGRW returns very accurate fuel burns with the PMDG NGX.

Not sure why it would stop you flying. I find planning with the PFPX online weather and flying with FSGRW returns very accurate fuel burns with the PMDG NGX.

Cause PFPX's online weather differs a lot on the ground e.g. gives me 50 to 60 degree difference at some airport when comparing to FSGRW...

Cause PFPX's online weather differs a lot on the ground e.g. gives me 50 to 60 degree difference at some airport when comparing to FSGRW...

Plus, If the FSGRW option is included it should work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived