PFPX +5 times activations---》license not valid !!! please help me !!

Hi

I have format my pc more than 5 times, and today when I come again to activate my PFPX I get this massege : this license has already been used on 5 different devices, activation by phone or email is requared !!!!! Really its a very bad operation.

The problem is, I dont have credite card, when I bought the program I went to office here in my country and he bought the program to me and give me my order number which I use it 5 times before.... but now I cant cuz I get this massage.

Now the person which bought the program is traveled to another country (treatment reasons) and there is no contact between us now.

Only I have my order number or activation code which I use it before normally.

Now please tell me what I need to do, yes I cannot fight without pfpx, please any help supports.

• Aerosoft

Hi

I have format my pc more than 5 times, and today when I come again to activate my PFPX I get this massege : this license has already been used on 5 different devices, activation by phone or email is requared !!!!! Really its a very bad operation.

The problem is, I dont have credite card, when I bought the program I went to office here in my country and he bought the program to me and give me my order number which I use it 5 times before.... but now I cant cuz I get this massage.

Now the person which bought the program is traveled to another country (treatment reasons) and there is no contact between us now.

Only I have my order number or activation code which I use it before normally.

Now please tell me what I need to do, yes I cannot fight without pfpx, please any help supports.

Sir I am sorry, but the people you dealt with have given you data to other people and there are 5 other persons using what you paid for. Clearly we are not responsible for this and you will have to talk to the one who ripped you off.

Archived