KOS has disappeared

rocky

Hi guys, I hope you can help with this, but one of my favourite destinations has disappeared, well almost. For some reason, after installing FTX Global it appears I no longer have any photoscenery at Aerosoft's KOS. The scenery has been replaced with the FTXG textures. I have done a complete reinstall but with no success. I have posted on the Orbx forum but also thought I'd post here in case someone knows the

cause of the problem. Can anyone offer some advice? Cheers...

WPzdN.jpg

Z6aMO.jpg

Hi Otto, I believe so... BTW, not only did I do a reinstall, but I also downloaded it again from the Aerosoft site and placed it right at the top of the scenery library!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just checked it and I see same like you, but the airport itself is correctly displayed with its textures, so no need to worry.

Just checked it and I see same like you, but the airport itself is correctly displayed with its textures, so no need to worry.

How do you mean... no need to worry? Aerosoft Kos covers the entire island with photoscenery and hand placed autogen! If you are seeing the same..... do you also have FTX Global installed?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, I have also installed FTXGlobal, but are you sure that the whole island is covered by photoreal textures? I thought it was only the airport itself.

Well, in fairness, you may be right. it's been a while since I flew from there. But the textures are certainly wrong, they look very much like FTXG!

Hi Otto, I think I owe an apology, I must have been drinking! I could have bet money on the fact that the island was photoscenery, as you say, it appears not. Apologies for the confusion :confused2_s:

• Deputy Sheriffs

No problem Howard. ;) That's typical when you own a lot scenery addosn and do not visit them regularly. But there can indeed be some problems Like Skiathos, where FTXGlobal distroyed all autogen.

Archived