Start up problem after Navigraph update

After installing the 1401 Navigraph update I can't run the sim , .. It loads to the welcome screen bust when I click on start the sim crashed with an error box , can't recall what it said as I'm not at my PC ,.. I made sure I installed the correct Airbus X file ( older version) .. , any ideas what I did wrong ? .. Worst comes to the worst I may get the NavData pro File.

Thanks

Rich

Did you try to update with the Navigraph FMS Data Manager or did you install the 1401 manual?

I ask this question because I recieved the latest update (1401) trough the download manager and I had no problems with it.

The manager is a handy tool because it's searching by it self for installed and legal products and update them without interaction from the user.

Maybe your reg file is broken or you messed up another file?

At least I know fur sure that's not the cycle that's causing you trouble.

• Aerosoft

Did you try to update with the Navigraph FMS Data Manager or did you install the 1401 manual?

I ask this question because I recieved the latest update (1401) trough the download manager and I had no problems with it.

The manager is a handy tool because it's searching by it self for installed and legal products and update them without interaction from the user.

Maybe your reg file is broken or you messed up another file?

At least I know fur sure that's not the cycle that's causing you trouble.

reg file should not be a problem...

Archived