Hello Guys.

I dont know if this is the place to put this, so, if it´s not, erease this post.

Well I´ve wrote an little software to help me to organize the gates of the airports that I use to flight from/to. I´ve called My Gate.

The software is a simple data base that help´s me to know what gate is set to that kind of airplane, if the gate is used to domestic or international flight, witch airport that gate is and if the gate is already configured on AES and GSX. In addition, I´ve put a way to see all schedules flights in your PFPX. The software is very intuitive. As sayd before, is a very simple software made by me without any help of beta testers, so, if there is any kind of problem, please let me know.

The software is totally free and I only ask you to download from my webpage:

http://www.spilfred.com/mygate

I hope you enjoy and if you have suggestions please send me an email to support@spilfred.com.

Fred Matias

(Sorry about my english)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fred, there is no option to install anywhere apart from C, even though the installer says there is. Did you forget ? :mallet_s: Looks good though.

Rob.

Hi Rob,

My Gate is installed on "C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Roaming\Spilfred.com\My Gate\" because there is no problem writing files. In Windows 8 for example, there is some folders that don´t permit write file and I dont dicovered how to do yet, but I´ll try to solve this. (To do list item added). If anyone knows how to do, just send me an email, My Gate is written in C# .NET.

Thank´s to everybody.

Fred Matias

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks for the software - quick question (sorry if it is silly or something I missed) - installed it ok. It shows 24,465 airports in the database but 0 gates and 0 aircraft in the database - how do we scan these or add gates/aircraft in? Do we have to do them one by one?

post-93968-0-75882700-1390523569_thumb.j

Hi

Thanks for the software - quick question (sorry if it is silly or something I missed) - installed it ok. It shows 24,465 airports in the database but 0 gates and 0 aircraft in the database - how do we scan these or add gates/aircraft in? Do we have to do them one by one?

Yes. if you have PFPX installed you can import the aircrafts in the menu( File -> Add Aircraft -> PFPX button), or add each aircraft registration. The gate must be added one by one because each people have different settings on airports. First create or import the aircrafts then add your gates.

Fred Matias.

When I access the site I am directed to the page but the download link appears to be broken. Can someone mirror the file or send a dropbox link?

Thanks

Kevin

Fixed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please everybody install the 1.0.0.7 version, there is some small but important fixes.

Thank you.

Fred Matias

Hi Fred

first of all: Great app.

Well, I have two pc's, one with w7 32, and another with XP 64 in wich I cannot run My Gate ( says that 'MG' is not a win32 apliction....)

may you help me pls. Thx in advance

Paco

Hello guys,

Version 1.0.0.9 on spilfred.com.

Now you can import the Flight Sim (FSX) gates with the Peter Dowson´s MakeRunway Software!

Please download it from http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html and run it on FSX root folder. In the future, Prepar3d 2 too.

Hope you enjoi it.

P.S. Unfortunatly My Gate is not compatible with XP 64. Sorry about that.

Fred Matias.

Hi Fred

I already run Pete's MakeRunways, how do I get 'MyGate' to read the files generated ?

Thanks

Clive

Click on Add Gate button, choose the airport and the gates will be listed on Gate combo box . ;)

Archived