Cycle 1401 - EPLB Lublin missing

lowi66

I installed Cycle 1401 in both Aivlasoft and ProATC/X.

Aivlasoft cannot find my Polish Airports Scenery Addon "Lublin EPLB" and ProATC/X is confusing it with EPLC Cewice (which is a stock airport).

I don't know if this is a bug in NavDataPro Cycle 1401 or something else, because today was the first time that I wanted to fly there.

Maybe someone could check this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hans

• 2 weeks later...

It's not a bug in NavDataPro - the airport data, STARs, SIDs, and approaches are present in the data. I suggest you rerun the 'simulator scenery data update' function in the 'Data' menu item in the EFB DataProvider and see if that makes a difference.

DJ

It's not a bug in NavDataPro - the airport data, STARs, SIDs, and approaches are present in the data. I suggest you rerun the 'simulator scenery data update' function in the 'Data' menu item in the EFB DataProvider and see if that makes a difference.

DJ

Thank You for Your help! After some reruns of the scenery data update function I'm still missing the EPLB Airport (btw same problem with ProATCX), but now I know at least, that the problem is only on my side.

regards

Hans

Not just on your side I think... I downloaded the EPLB airport and got the same result you did with Aviasoft. The airport goes into the EFB data files and is present in the AIRAC navdata but is ignored by the EFB. I have no idea why. I'd suggest checking with the Aviasoft folks.

DJ

Archived