noticed a few problems

Hi

I brought the sim from Just flight and its installed fine but i have noticed a few problems ..

1) i was playing Heathow on easterlies and quite a few of the departures from 09L were doing a full 360deg turn over the airport , this could be due to the nav data

2) do we really need the lines drawn to the next fix ? it gets in the way when its busy .. please add an option to turn these off

I use Navigraph for my A/C nav data , does the Navigraph data work with GATC ? if so which add on and were do i unstall it to ?

Thanks

• Aerosoft

Hi

I brought the sim from Just flight and its installed fine but i have noticed a few problems ..

1) i was playing Heathow on easterlies and quite a few of the departures from 09L were doing a full 360deg turn over the airport , this could be due to the nav data

2) do we really need the lines drawn to the next fix ? it gets in the way when its busy .. please add an option to turn these off

I use Navigraph for my A/C nav data , does the Navigraph data work with GATC ? if so which add on and were do i unstall it to ?

Thanks

I think the first issue is solved with release 1.1.05.

Using Navigraph is easy, the last version of Navigraph even installs the files directly in the right format and the right location.

Archived