Missing file?

marvic

and is that file indeed missing at that location? It is standard installed with NDP.

Follow the instructions here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/62656-reinstalling-navdatapro/

Yes Mathijs, it is the standard installer and the NDP installer for the latest update 1.16.

mopperle, tried the post suggestion, no joy. I have one credit left, and want to update my Airbus Extended, but it only shows version 1.15 in the list. After the update I can uninstall the old version and re-install the latest version and add credits then. Just want to be sure it will update Airbus Extended version 1.16.before I use the credit. Anyway, off to the place that pays me to do things so I can feed my FSX habit.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You didn't answer Mathijs question whether the mentiond file is really missing at the given path.

But anyway, try the following, as your NavdataPro version is not the latest one:

Run it as Administrator, go to Settings, click on manuell update under "NavdataPro Update-Manager" and check the Autoupdate for the future.

If this doesn't also work, download the latest version from your shopaccount and run the installer as Administrator?

You didn't answer Mathijs question whether the mentiond file is really missing at the given path.

But anyway, try the following, as your NavdataPro version is not the latest one:

Run it as Administrator, go to Settings, click on manuell update under "NavdataPro Update-Manager" and check the Autoupdate for the future.

If this doesn't also work, download the latest version from your shopaccount and run the installer as Administrator?

Got it working ran the updater inside the update folder (as Admin, as always) and grabbed the 7za.exe file, placed it in the folder NDP main folder and re-ran update. NDP new version is there and new cycle installed.

Just checked the Airbus Extended and the latest cycle is in there. Thanks for the help.

Archived