Always wrong Data

STF-DIR

Hello,

i have Navdata Pro in use since around a Year for PFPX and Prosim737.

I have always missing waypoints like the GBR Tacan or some airways which have wrong directions, waypoints or are completely

missing.

I am very sad about that payware product!

Matthias

Hello Matthias,

NavDataPro includes the database made by Lufthansa Systems which is sold to airlines in real life and actually used by many Airlines such as Lufthansa, Air Berlin, etc.

The version we sell in NavDataPro is a 1:1 copy of the one by Lufthansa System since we do not even have the rights to edit the database (why should we do that anyway).

I can assure you that if a waypoint/nav aid/procedure/airport is missing it is missing in the real world database used in the airliners using the LIDO database too.

i have Navdata Pro in use since around a Year for PFPX and Prosim737.

I have always missing waypoints like the GBR Tacan or some airways which have wrong directions, waypoints or are completely

missing.

Hi Matthias,

The GBR TACAN is included in NavDataPro. If you cannot find it, it might me a problem with PFPX or Prosim737.

The airway directions are real world data as well, so they should not be wrong. If you have a specific example let me know and I will check it.

Archived