Any repaints of the seahawk in a desert sheme

samuel150892

Remember, this is a Navy/Sea-Operation Helicopter, it is not a Blackhawk, even though it is almost the same exact think. Seahawks do not operate in desert enviornments very often. The main role is only oversea ops, rescue, submarine hunt, ect. The normal UH-60 Blackhawk is for that role. I am not aware of any paints being avaliable as a desert scheme. I do not own this porduct yet, but if there is a piant kit, i could make a fictional paint for you.

I know the desert sheme is mainly for a blackhawk. Check this out though. http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0518...next_id=0518280

I know how to repaint and there is a repaint kit. Soon as i looked at the repaint kit i was like, which section is for what. Ime still trying to figure it out. I just wanted to see if there was any before i started repainting it in this texture.

Thx cherokeepilot19, its the one in the link above. I would do it myself but ime still learning to paint and ime still trying to see what is what in the paint kit. So thanks alot and ill look forward to it :D

Samuel thanks for that link. I have a brown camo almost exactly like that that I did, but it was a quick job and I never had any intention of releasing, but after seeing that pic, I'll clean it up and have it posted this weekend.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello

i'ld love to see that paint too. besides that, i have been painting i bit and i am planning to release these to public on avsim.com soon.

Although they are BlackHawk models, i wanted to have them ;)

Cheers

Martin

• 1 month later...

Yeah!

MCD made such a great military scenery in the middle east.

It looks a little odd cruicing around in the desert with grey or coast guard paint.

Hope he will finnish the paint project some day....

Regards Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx Martin!

Sorry but the files download very fast & can't be opened afterwards.

Tried WinZip & WinRar.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Maby they could be uploaded to Avsim.com?

Looking forward to fly with the new paints.

Regards Tom

Thanx Martin, for taking the time to do these paints.

They're Great!

Now we can cruice the forrest & desert undetected...? from...? hmmm...?

Well, you don't see a bear or a camel running around in red underwear do you?

Cheers & Regards Tom

Thanks !! :)

Ok, i got one left, which i actually started, but i don't find time at this moment to finish it off. I got HS-4 "Black Nights" close to be finished ;)

I will let you know, when it's ready ;)

Cheers

Martin